Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe. -Gail Devers
In case you already forgot: All things are possible for those who believe.
However, you cannot just believe and think your dreams will come to life. You will have to:
- Have a dream that seems possible. Maybe not to the rest of the world, but you will have to believe it is possible.
- Map your dream out. Make a plan. Even better, create a system.
- Put in the effort. There is going to be work involved. And if you are not willing to put in the effort to achieve your dream, maybe your dream is not worth having.
- Be willing to sacrifice. The price is going to come from somewhere. Money, time, or effort. What are you willing to trade in order to make your dreams come true?
- Resolve to keep going at all costs. 90% of the way to heaven will leave you on the wrong side of the gates. Not seeing your dream through to its completion will leave you with the question, “What might have been?” It will haunt you to the end of your days. Don’t let this happen. Finish the quest.
- Make it a part of your DNA. From the time you get up to the time you go to sleep, this should be who you are. You might not be actively working on your dream 24 hours a day, but it should be a part of your identity. It should be ever present in your thoughts.
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible. –T.E. Lawrence
The Virtue of Faith
There are things out there that we cannot see, but we know it is there. Not only do we accept these truths, but we rely upon them with confidence. Our faith goes beyond our belief in God. It extends to our country, our families, and our friends.